Applicants Must Possess The Following:
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience in a Programming position.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in the use of different social media platforms would be an asset.
- The individual must be detailed oriented, able to learn quickly and good at problem solving.
Primary responsibilities include developing, maintaining and updating web and desktop software as well as providing technical support to application users.